Saturday, 9 July 2016

[DAUM CAFE] 160708 Ah... I ran into my bias... I saw him yesterday... My BTS bias...

For real ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ wow ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ this means we should get married, right? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
I apologize. So what happened was, it's seriously unbelievable really (sobs) ㅠㅠ
So I go to an orthodontics in Garosugil
Whenever I'm walking down Garosugil I remember the places where they filmed Jin on the street, etc. And yesterday was July 7th and the weather was like July 7th too omg it was crazy...
Anyway few weeks have passed since my last visit to the clinic and yesterday I was late for my appointment so I had to wait for a very long time
Like always I was looking at Bangtan photos, got my braces adjusted and left the clinic
And I started walking down Garosugil...
But you know that weird feeling you get... that vibe... damn this guy riding a bicyle was slowly coming towards me and there were other people on the road so he couldn't cycle fast. Blonde hair... wearing a black cap and a black mask, he slowly came towards me and I had this weird feeling that I knew who this guy was so I looked at his face ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ and for a long time (I could have been the only experiencing this in slow motion...) our eyes met...

.....
....?....
....?!?!?!?!!!!!
Heol this is crazy, I... I... huh really?... Namjoon?...
..... Namjoon-ahhhhhhhh!!!!!!


I was alone so I quietly covered my mouth with my hand
Meantime ㅋㅋ I told myself today is Namjoon's day off and people shouldn't notice him so I took photos of him from the back with my phone camera... 
I was like "photos are the memories that can remain" ㅋㅋ I took them secretly so I don't think he realized...
He passed me on his bicycle so I followed him like I was on some spell.. He had disappeared from my sight but I just walked along and I saw him standing in front of the color light ㅋ
With his earphones on ㅋㅋㅋ he was tapping his foot ㅠㅠㅠ it was damn cute ㅠㅠ im going to shatter the Earth
I think I was the only one who noticed him
There were 2 high school girls next to him and he was looking at the other side, perhaps he was afraid they might notice him I think? 
Seriously my legs were shaking and my hands trembled like there was an earthquake. I couldn't believe it was him so I began checking if he was real
He was wearing the same shoes he wore during their previous V App and he was tapping his foot...
And when the signal changed he cycled towards Han river.
Seriously... I think it's been a while since they were given a day off after their overseas schedule but he went to Han river to cycle while listening to music.. ㅠㅠ
I was reading and reading again to Mot's tweet in the morning before heading to the clinic... ha... I was lucky, right?... realy... ah... I was so nervous yesterday it was absurd ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I stood there like a poltergeist and went for a drink to Han river ㅋㅋ I couldn't believe it.. I'll show you guys the pics... I should live with a good heart... I should live well... Thank you hallelujah

Pitapat... my heart is gone...

He was waiting like that too...

He was looking at the other side because there were people coming this way feeling the beat doodoomchit doodoomchit

Kawaiii .... ㅠㅠ 

And he disappeared like that...

When you brush by it's fate... It's love once you permeate...

Original post here

1. Ah **** he's so cute what do I do...
ㄴIt was so thoughtful of you to not approach him
 ㄴYou're so nice. You would have wanted to go say hi but you stopped yourself very well
   ㄴ (post writer) I was so nervous and I wanted to keep him safe.. he's precious holiday.. thanks for the compliment ㅠㅠ you'll be lucky too ㅠㅠ I'll pass all my luck to you ㅠㅠ Army ㅠㅠ

2. Heol so cute... omg

3. Insane ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ He's outfit is so cute...? ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

4. I saw V in Garosugil ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ

5. Heol Joon-ah ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Why is your bicycle so tiny ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

6. Heol Namjoon ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I'm jealous ㅠㅠㅠ Our Namjoon's doing well