Thursday, 14 July 2016

[Instiz] 160402 Idol member with the nickname "Super Easy Target".gif ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ



It's BTS Jimin!

Jimin owns the nickname "Super Easy Target" because he's been bullied by his members a lot ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Evidences











(Jungkook-chan~ Jungkook-chan~)


Maknae singing after snatching his hyung's sock.gif ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

But he's equally adored by his members ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ (the truth is they said they tease him because he's cute)







Uncle taking his nephew who is doodling on the wall. gif






I always support Super Easy Target Jimin..!

Jimin: Am I that easy~?
Rap Monster: Yeah
Suga: You're the easiest

He's always the 7th in ranking... Sometimes they say he's below the dusts too....

Original article here
Response +77

1. Our Jimin is loved by his members ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ He's so cute I want to annoy him... ha

2. Cu...t....e

3. Seriously when that video came up I was wondering what Jungkook was holding and I was so dumbfounded when I realized it was Jimin's sock ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. Keu.... our ShuMan (Super + Manmani (super easy target))... Shuman... Jimin ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

5. Wow...he's so cute... I'm having a heart attack.

0 개의 댓글:

Post a Comment