Thursday, 14 July 2016

[Instiz] 160506 A boy idol member who recruited a large number of people into their fandom with many modifiers

It's BTS Jimin!

1. The kid who tore his shirt during 2014 MAMA
(People around me went really nuts because of this mama stage...)



Reaction by other artists



2. The red head during Dope (This was the official start to his fan recruiting period)




I always had people asking me who he was when I watched their music video at school ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. The legendary 2015 MBC  Gayo Daejaejun Perfect Man Orange hair

(This was the legendary stage that turned all idol fans of Instiz to lose their mind... Currently, Jimin's Perfect Man fancam has over 1 million views)





How the Main Room was like on that day
(Instiz has categories (rooms) for some artists and the Main Room is where fans of singers who don't have a category post their posts)


Ah, I think I was just hit by BTS (6)
The orange hair BTS member... He's the real one (3)
Who was that orange hair?? ㅜㅜ (9)
Heol that orange hair danced so well (6)
I'm really affected by BTS ㅋㅋㅋㄱㄲ Orange hair ㅋㄱㄲ (2)
Who was that orange hair BTS member? (8)
Did that orange hair guy remove his in-ear? He's really attractive. I'm ready to be their fan (8)

4. And the 3 min 33 seconds from their latest song "Fire" MV





3min 33sec gave me goosebumps for real (1) 
How many times did I replay 3min 33sec part? 
Is 3min 33sec going to a legend?
Everyone's like "3min 33sec"ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
I'm a fan of another idol but I keep replaying 3 min 33 sec (2)
Some told me that 3min 33sec is Park Jimin!!!
Honestly 3min 33sec Park Jimin is insane... agree? (1)


5. When "Ma City" from HYYH pt 2 was revealed, his "부산의 바다여" part



This is Jimin, right? ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ (10)
I extracted the audio of Jimin's 부산의 바다여 part because I freaking love it ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ (9)
부산의 바다여 is really popular ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ (6)
Hey, 부산의 바다여 is really... (27)
BTS Ma City's 부산의 바다여 vocal tone just struck my heart (4)
Who is that guy singing the 부산의 바다여 part? (17)

Every one falls in love with Jimin's dance move or vocal tone or his performance on stage and they can't escape from his cuteness... (that's me)



Original post here
Response +164

1. Jimin ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ 

2. I was really hit by his 부산의 바다여 line ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ it looks like Jimin's in charge of the fan recruiting

3. Our Jimin ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ you're the best ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

4. Perfect Man.. I personally think it's the best song that made Jimin's voice to stand out. Jimin's one of my top 2 vocal tones...

5. My friend showed me the 3min 33sec part and it was no joke ㅋㅋㅋ