Wednesday, 13 July 2016

[Instiz] 160508 A boy group idol member who cried during the group's concert because of his members.jpg




It's BTS Jimin ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

During their solo concert, he said, "I was able to reach where I am today because my members helped an insignificant person like myself. I feel grateful to be with my members and I was able to look back at myself. I was able to achieve everything I've achieved so far because of them and thanks to my members I feel blessed and my members are amazing people. Our members are really wonderful. I mean it"

while saying the above ment, Jimin called out each of his members' name and cried ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ




Jimin's answer from their 2nd anniversary interview which moved all the fans' hearts. txt

I hope Taehyung to never look distressed


Jimin uploaded a supportive message on twitter by creating J - H-O-P-E with his body for J Hope who seemed exhausted. jpg





Jimin's always recording videos of his members (like the video of Suga playing the piano he posted on twitter and he also uploads short clips of his members' cute daily life)


The first word he said after jumping off the bungee jump. Jimin can't go on amusement rides.jpg

(teary) (teary) 
Jimin: I saw my members faces in front of my eyes



Q. What would you like to own in your next life?

1. Visual (Seokjin, Jungkook)
2. Talent (Yoongi, Hoseok, Namjoon, Jungkook)
3. Knowledge (Taehyung, Namjoon, Jungkook)
4. Other (Jimin, he added "people around me")


Q. The poor Jimin who is always rejected by Jungkook. You'll keep liking Jungkook, right?
Jimin: Duh, he's my younger brother.

Q. The cute member who doesn't make you angry even when they do something wrong?

Jin: Jimin. First of all, Jimin is a person who doesn't do things that make others angry and even if he did, I don't think I would be angry because he's always so cute and nice.

Q. The member who comforts you when you're having a hard time being the youngest member?
Q. The driving force that kept you awake during the difficult trainee days?

Jungkook: Jimin.

Q. Member you have to have the most when relieving stress?

V, Rap Monster, Suga, J Hope: Jimin.
Suga: He listens to my concerns very closely.
J Hope: Jimin is BTS's toy.

Q. Please tell us what you wish from the person next to you.

J Hope: Jimin is always nice to me so...

Post-it answers from members 

Rap Monster's post-it


Personality ranking by Rap Monster

Seokjin (3)
Yoongi (3)
Namjoon (2)
Hoseok (1)
Jimin (1)
Taehyung (3)
Jungkook (?)



Member who doesn't listen to you??

Who listens to you the most? : Jimin
Who doesn't listen to you?: Jungkook


Rap Monster's post-it

What bothered you the most when your hand was hurt?
Who helped you the most?
Please don't get hurt from now on ><

RM: Jimin


Jungkook's post-it

The funniest hyung when fooling around?

Jimin


If you had a younger sister, (among members) who would you like to introduce to her and why?

JH: Jimin
Jin: Jimin
Suga: Jimin
RM: Jimin
JK: Jimin
V: J Hope
JM: Jungkook


Jimin comforting Jungkook who fell while dancing.jpg

Jungkook: I couldn't do it while standing still 
Jimin: It was cool tho! It's okay because it looked cool.



Jungkook: So I fell on my butt 


Jungkook: After seeing that guy, I want to learn B-boying again
Jimin: You should learn it again and I think you'll do well when you practice. Fighting!


ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ we can see how much he cares about his members ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ


Original post here
Response +738

1. He's an angel... Jimin-ah ㅠㅠ 

2. Jimin, thank you always

3. I hope Jimin really sees this post...

4. Ah, this post is really lovely whenever I read this ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

5. Jimin-ah, many fans cried because of you at the concert but we were happy but why do you make us cry and all ㅠㅜ Thanks to good hearted Jimin, I think BTS's friendship became stronger so thank you. Our Jimin is so cool!

6. Jimin, I love you. You're an angel! I hope you stay healthy and always be happy