Wednesday, 6 July 2016

[Instiz] 160706 This is what happens when a rookie singer sits beside a big senior on plane






This happened back when BTS turned a year and 2 months old

When their seats were assigned for their oversea schedule V had to sit away from his members.

What's worse? He had to sit next to a big senior and there was another big senior behind him.

Although he haven't been to the military yet, he had to sit upright and when the cabin crew came and asked him "Would you like something to drink?"

V: No, thank you.

Crew: Shall I bring you a blanket?

V: I'm alright.

He kept replying like that kekekekek

And the big senior who sat next to him was
SNSD  Taeyeon 

and the senior behind him was Sunny



The moment they got on plane V had sent "I'm going to die" in their BTS group kakao talk chat room kekekekke

 Taeyeon said she felt very bad to see V staying so uncomfortable

+27

original post here

1. Taehyung ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ So cute I'm going to kidnap you ㅠㅠㅠㅠ
ㄴ No, you are not.
   ㄴ (sigh)
 ㄴ Your nickname is your husband's name. (first commenter's nickname = Bang Sihyuk)
     ㄴ How could you say such horrible thing! (first commenter)
 ㄴ You could marry your nickname~
   ㄴ I'm sorry...


2. kekekekekeke Taetae kekekeke this is so cute no matter how many times I read about this kekeke I can imagine Taetae ke



3. Baby ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ



4. kekekekeke My guessing skill has increased kekekekek Sitting upright like an army kekekekek cute kekeke



5. kekekeke he's cute kekekekke ahkekekeke very cute kekekek


6. kekeke I watched this on Soongyu's radio on Youtube and kekekekek 


7. how uncomfortable had he felt to be like that... kekekek it's funny but it's cute kekeke

8. They were flying to America so how long is that flight kekekekkekekek beside Taeyeon kekeke how uncomfortable would he had been kekekke

9. Taehyung is so cute ㅠㅅㅠ
 ㄴ I'm going to die this is so cute


10. No, thank you kekekkeke I'm alright kekekkeek this is killing me 


11. kekekek isn't he too cute? kekekekke


12. kekekek they are indeed a big senior to him 

0 개의 댓글:

Post a Comment