Monday, 18 July 2016

[Instiz] 160717 They say that the difference of BTS V with or without his fringe can be quite shocking

When he has his full fringe on








When he expose his forehead or middle of his forehead







His forehead is wide and the nose bridge near his forehead is wide so this causes a great difference in his visual

Looks like he needs to get hair transplanted on his forehead

Original post here
Response +30


1. He looks good without his fringe but it seems like you just brought the weird photos ㅎㅅㅎ

2. No ㅠㅠㅠ he looks great in both style ㅠㅠㅠ take me Taehyung.. ㅠㅠ

3. Our Taehyung is looking fine~

4. I wish I was that good looking with broad forehead like his ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ In my opinion he's one of the top handsome idols. He's T-zone is wonderful. So handsome.

5. But I like him without his fringe

6. Without fringe Taetae or With fringe Taetae, everything's fine if it's Taetae. Just be my man. I'm kidnapping Kim Taehyung <3

7. I like Taetae without his fringe... I think the photos are the problem. Everything's fine if it's Taetae

0 개의 댓글:

Post a Comment