Monday, 25 July 2016

[Instiz] 161110 BTS Jimin's dark history before their debut.jpg

BTS @BTS_twt 13.01.24
So let's start. Eyes!! They're the most important ones.
My eyes are uneven.. ㅜㅜ Both of my eyes stay swollen almost every day. I don't have a crease, right?? pfft 3_3 my lips are quite thick~ my face shape~ it's oval like an egg! My forehead is slightly wide but I will cover it with my fringe! (sobs)... My cheeks are chubby. (Lots of fat on my face...ㅡ,.ㅡ)

This was the day Jimin started tweeting for the first time before their debut.
We could feel that something big was going to happen when he started describing his face to the fans...


We're practicing at our practicing!
I planted a tree inside my heart
Ugh~ cringe cringe

Tree he planted in his heart



I dyed my hair today! I dyed my hair for the first time and it looks  quite mysterious ㅎ What do you think?

Jimin is satisfied because the dye looks mysterious



Eyo~., After seeing J Hope hyung imitating Rap Monie hyung, I wanted a selfie with sunglasses too! Hoi" What do you think?




Jimin comeback!
I'm posting a photo after a long time ㅜ
I took this photo early this year
Does it look like hip hop~ ? ㅋㅋ
I was quite chubby back then? ㅋ

Looks like hip hop got buried in his chubby cheeks


Att..ractive? 


I'm setting fire on dance! 으아~!


He's setting fire on his dancing soul



The two handsome guys' sweat drops.


...(speechless)


Rebellious elementary student!?!!??


Don't you think you could smell a very calm, relaxed and gentleman's fragrant? ㅎㅎ @^@


I heard men in shirt looks extremely sexy~,??


Two men enjoying solitude...


I took a bright photo~
Whose hand could it be~~?


At times I want to take photos in Hiphop style..


But lately he sounds more calm on their twitter ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


Original post here
Response +436