Monday, 4 July 2016

[Instiz] The Real GIF Battle

Well, let me put on my sunglasses... huh? 





TRAP ALERT_Never be fooled




1. Someone please laugh on my behalf kekekekekekekekekek
 ㄴkekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekkekekekekekekekekekekekekekekkekekekekeke
ㄴomg kekekekekee thank you ekekekek


2. That gif kekekekekeke Who is the guy wearing his pants on his face and the shirt on his legs? kekekekekeke
ㄴ It's BTS J Hope! 

3. Where is that J Hope gif from? kekekeke
ㄴ (same user) Please tell me I'm really curious...
       ㄴ It's one of their Bangtan Bomb, "it's the pose when BTS sleep normally "! You'll be able to find it when you copy + paste it on Youtube
           ㄴ Thank you~


 
4. Even this one too kekekekekeke He's indeed our diving beetle ♥ kekekekekekekekekekke


5. Who is the idol in the TRAP gif? kekekeke that's the funniest kekekekekekekek
ㄴ It's BTS J Hope!
   ㄴ Ah thank you! kekekekkekekekeke In my opinion, the funniest idol was Namjoon but from today I think it's going to be J Hope! 


Original Post here