Monday, 4 July 2016

[NAVER] 160703 Even in the US, run, run, run"... BTS, the burning New York Boy Scout


Original post here
(Translation of the post here)


1. Jimin is next to V... and when there are 7 members it should be "7 members with 7 colors", right? Journalist... +1558 -95
 ㄴ I'm an uncle who is 44 yrs old and their song is "Fire"? Did I get it right? I like their song. Hope you guys do well
 ㄴ Oh~ The article has been edited. They edited the "7 member 7 colors", "Jimin beside V" and added Jimin's selfie keke BTS is the trend~~

2. Can someone tell me why Jimin's looking so handsome lately... +1552 -113
 ㄴ Yes. That's right, Jimin looks the best with black hair woah~
 ㄴ Jimin in particular... after dying his hair black his face has ㅜㅜ "He's much good looking" isn't enough
 ㄴ I've seen all the members in person but honestly J Hope looks the best in real life. Camera doesn't do the justice.... Wow after seeing him in person I couldn't close my mouth. FYI I saw him right in front of my eyes (shivering)
 ㄴ They look cool in their own charms ^^ Especially CGV Taehyung
 ㄴ Seriously J Hope looks the best in person. I wasn't the only one feeling this way.... I fall in love with him after every concert keke
 ㄴ Their member Jimin has this unique charm... My eyes keep following him only during their performances
 ㄴ Our beautiful Bangtans ㅠㅠㅠ

3. Heol as soon as I got on Naver "bam"... ♡ You guys did so well yesterday ㅠㅠ Really I could feel the excitement by looking at the photos and the videos kekekeke BTS I support you always ♡♡ +888 -60

4. They're seriously so lovable ㅠㅠ I'm so proud to be BTS fan  +881 -62