"BTS oppas, you are misogynists?" ... Some of their fans request statement about their misogynistic lyrics and tweet.
Original article here
1. This is a sudden article... So out of the blue. +587 -71
2. Why are you only considering their opinion? Please listen to ours too and write an article~ +444 -59
3. ㅇㅅㅇ That was written by our kids' company? You mean the company that's famous for not giving any feedback? +381 -41
4. What is this article????? Donga ilbo hahaha~~~!!! +350 -42
5. Journalist, before you write your article you should have tried to realize the situation. The owner of that twitter account is not a BTS fan but a person who reproach about BTS ㅎㅎ It's "reproach" not critize ㅎㅎ Do you really think that a person who says, "They've been branded (as misogynists) anyway." during an interview with a media is a fan? Let me add one more thing. Creating an egg account on twitter while saying that you're just trying to get a feedback from them. Don't try to justify your action because it's pitiful. Just support your own idol please. +164 -19
6. You're saying that the person who requested for an explaination is a fan? kekekeke Journalist, please know what you're writing kekek They're clearly trying to corner them kekeke +131 -11