Tuesday, 26 July 2016

[PANN] 160606 I'm the ARMY who posted earlier saying that I saw Jungkook

I'll tell from from the beginning but I really can't calm down so my post might be a mess but I hope you understand!!! ㅠㅜㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅜ

First of all I'm an ARMY who lives in Jeju island and this will be a very long post when I explain every detail so I'll try my best to keep the events in order and short!!

1. I was happy when I heard Jungkook arrived in Jeju
2. I knew I wouldn't be able to see him anyway so I was just watching V App
3. But the surrounding looked so familiar. That was the place I used to play when I was in elementary school??!
4. Shit???? That place is right in front of my house???
5. I didn't wash my hair so I put on my cap and grabbed my album, marker and ran outside in my pajamas.
6. dhfefhuwef it's Jungkook!!!!
7. I couldn't take any photos or say anything because I was afraid I'd disturb the recording so I stood there fidgeting
8. Although they took a break!!! It was quite long too but I couldn't talk to him
9. Eventually he got on the passenger seat of the blue car and left. My mom took those photos because she stayed with me.

I was extremely nervous so I can't really remember how the set atmosphere felt like but Jungkook was really doing his best. He was the one with the clapperboard too ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I couldn't really hear well because I was far away but I did hear SJH and JSH mentioning Jungkook many times and it didn't look nice because and to me it seemed like they were calling his name because of the fans. 

And they took a break and I remember it was a pretty long break probably like 20~30 mins long?? I can't be sure ㅠㅜㅠㅠㅠㅠ anyway it was quite long and Jungkook didn't say anything much and just went to the bathroom for few times and it looked like he wasn't used to the members and he seemed nervous but I think he noticed me fidgeting and stamping my feet with their album so I think he looked at me for few times ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I might be delusional

Ah and you guys asked me if Jungkook cried but he didn't!! I felt that the set atmosphere felt much scarier to make you not cry..ㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎ

Anyhow I can't remember the overall atmosphere very clearly but I didn't really like how it felt. I was just happy to see Jungkook. I thought he would be really muscular but he's very thin ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ his thighs were different from what I imagined them to be too ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ he's very thin, tall and his face is really small but he's like a real baby although he's way older than me ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ he was so cute with the clapperboard ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I nearly died when he brushed his hair and fixed his belt... I really couldn't believe that I was seeing him and my hands were shaking. Only now I believe I've seen him for real ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Who said fans can't be lucky? ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I nearly cried when I saw Jungkook leaving ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I don't know why but I was afraid I'd disturb Jungkook and I thought he would be tired so I stood far away from him with their album without saying a word and I really regret ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ  I heard that they are going to record again later so I should go and see ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Do you think I would be a  nuisance if I ask him to sign my album then????? I don't know what I should do in such situation ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ anyway Jungkook is really pretty ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I'll post the proof photos below






Original post here 
Response +187 -1

1. You stayed with your hands over your mouth because you were afraid you'd disturb them ㅠㅠ you're so kindhearted +70 -0
2. She said she remembered to take her album and the marker ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ hilarious ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ +50 -0
3. Please don't delete this ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Let's defeat any possible fake fanaccounts and gossip with this post! +26 -0
4. My heart really broke when I read the part OP said she could see how Jungkook seemed uneasy from far ㅜㅜㅜ +10 -0
5. Heol you must be so happy ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ look at my shining son +8 -0

0 개의 댓글:

Post a Comment