Wednesday, 13 July 2016

[PANN] 160704 Wow BTS's Class is (trembles) ;;


Hot Topic Keyword
7. BTS A-Nation 


Damn... Japan's biggest music festival... They've been debuted for 3 years but... wow...
They have the largest number of fan members after Big Bang... (not sure if it's Daum cafe or what the OP is referring to) Great BTS... 
We, Melody, let us hwaiting too!!

Response +1042  -527

Original post here
BTS A-Nation article in English - here


1. Bangtan is really ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I can't say exactly what it is but they surely have their own charms. I'm not their fan, in fact I'm a fan of a girl group, yup.  When you watch their "fan recruiting" videos, I mean for real you can't help but become their fan. There's no agency effect or anything like that. They got good visuals, variety skills, great personalities and they have reached where they are today from the bottom with their own efforts so the probability of them succeeding is 1000000000%. When they first made their debut their group name was freaking interesting ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'm not a BTS fan but I used to dance to "Boy in luv" and "War of Hormone" during break time ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ They're at the top spot now but I hope they succeed more!!!  +449 -103

2. I like how BTS grew gradually by taking a step at a time.. yup, yup, yup +394 -75

3. Awesome Bangtan ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Thank you Melody! This is so nice ㅎ +367 -68

4. What do you mean by them having the second largest fandom after Big Bang ㅋㅋ You're just ignoring all SM artists. It's a fact that they have a bigger fandom +161 -154

5. I can prove that I'm a Beauty and I've been supporting BTS since their Rookie King days and I knew they would become big for sure ㅋㅋㅋ The members have good variety skills and they're talented plus their pre-debut histories are crystal clear. +126 -22

6. Oh I know that show because Infinite performed there ㅋㅋㅋ Bangtan please perform well + 91 -15