Monday, 11 July 2016

[PANN] 160710 V is so funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋ


This is V reacting to a fan's ahjae joke ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 



Response +886 -67
Original post here

1. The shoulder part of this fan's shirt was see through? or something and Taetae had told her "This shirt is too revealing, 씁~ Please don't wear it because I feel anxious" +239 -17

(씁 is an inhaling sound made when elders scold a younger person. (usually when a mother is scolding her child))


2. A fan said "Taehyung~ you grew taller, right?" and he replied "I didn't! Look at my shoes! They're at least +5 cm! The shoes I wore during I NEED U were flats!" (proud) +218 -6

3. He's a very unique kid +195 -6


4. Kim Taehyung, please don't pretend like nothing happened  +96 -3



5. When the fan said Taehyung! Please show me aegyo! he said I can't... *bbuing* →_← and he starts regretting immediately +83 -1



6. Idol greeting Dispatch_jpg +79 -1



7. Can someone please tell me why he's doing this +63 -1



8. This is him picking up litter +62 -0