Sunday, 24 July 2016

[PANN] 160722 But even hip hop idols...


They have many sweet songs in their album ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ and they're all good 

BAP- Where are You?, Secret Love, Take you there, Happy Birthday

BTS- Just one day, Blanket kick, Converse High, Miss Right

Monsta x- White sugar, Because of you, Perfect girl, Amen

GOT7- Confession song, Magnetic, See the light, Something good

There are more really sweet songs
I really like the rap parts ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ They sound so sweet and shoot my heart 


I deleted Block B because you guys said they're not Hip Hop idols

Original post here
Response +454 -50

1. 좀 옛날 여보 Rap Monster (Mr. Kim Namjoon) 
(line from 좋아요 pt 2 Korean version) +304 -120

2. When others screamed BTS Miss Right, I screamed for 24/7=heaven  +279 -18

3. This is real ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ Zico, Suga and Jooheun do great sweet raps.. I thought they're only good at powerful rap but I like their sweet rap more ㅜㅜㅜㅜ ㅜ +268 -10

4. BTS's Look here is sweet too... +91 - 3

5. Try listening to BTS 24/7=heaven, Look here too! They're sweet songs! Thanks for mentioning them ㅠㅠ +87 -5

6. This is my opinion (very personal) I think BTS's rapper line Suga and Rap Monster are the best rappers after Zico... Seriously their composing and song writing skills are great when you listen to I need you, Dope, Fire and other songs in their album... I never really liked any idols but these days I really like them.. +81 -15