Saturday, 30 July 2016

[PANN] 160729 I saw this on Facebook ㅠㅠㅠㅜ






A.R.M.Y who visited Bighit took these photos and fans had scribbled on everywhere including the telephone pole to the staircase ㅠㅠㅠ It seemed like some people thought BTS would be proud to see this but proud or not I really think this is wrong ㅜ Expressing our hearts through letters for BTS is enough so is this really necessary ㅠㅅㅠ And Bighit has other artists beside BTS and I think staffs wouldn't feel so good either.. When you write BTS names on the steps it's like we're trampling their names. And I think it's rude to scribble on other person's company. I hope A.R.M.Y on fantalk wouldn't have written over there but I just wanted to remind you guys that you shouldn't join them ㅎㅅㅎ... then bye!

Original post here
Response +64 -0

1. This is crazy. I want to go there and erase it for them... +2 -0

2. How could anyone feel pleased... this is really rude 

3. Damn, goosebumps 

4. Ah, I want to go there to erase it for them... but why am I not in Seoul ㅠㅠㅜ

5. I'm really embarrassed because they're one of us...