Monday, 4 July 2016

[PANN] BTS maknae's character






JK: He'd drink it, right? Because he's an adult!
Flower bro he's about to meet today - Adult who drinks americano?




Fan: Hello, I'm a fan!



This is like a cut from a cracker CF



Message left by his fangirl


 is BTS Jungkook!
A fan gave him a packet of cracker at the cafe and she had attached her letter on it but it was sticked in the area where you need to tear the package but Jungkook didn't tear anywhere near it and ate it uncomfortably.
While watching this I thought "I think he's 20? but he truly loves his fans a lot"

FYI I'm Inspirit!!!'

Wow look at their chemistry hehehe

Response +812  -63


1. Even during Flower Crew, he bought 17000 won hamburgers with his own money for every member and in Flower Bromance, Kooya bought coffee for Minwoo hyung because he had arrived first. Not sure if it's because Seokjin and his other hyungs had been buying him good food since he was younger but I think he built the mindset of treating other people well with good food keke You've grown up well kiddo +242 -3


2. Our baby...♡ +205 -2


3. Woah thank you ♡ +182 -2


4. This might be something natural but he arrived earlier than the appointed time to meet his senior and waited for him (I think he came straight from the airport ㅠㅠ he's outfit and bag looked just like the one he had at the airport ㅠㅠ) He carefully tore the package to avoid tearing the letter on the cracker given by the fan after buying the coffee.. ㅠㅠㅠ last week after their 3rd anniversary V App party the members asked him if he wanted to say something more and he said "I hope ARMYs would believe that every one of you are an important existence to BTS" ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ He took off all his piercings and went without any makeup to take his finals yesterday ㅠㅠ I love everything about you, our maknae ㅠㅠㅠ This is why his hyungs love him so much ㅠㅠ +98 -1

5. My heart ached when Jungkook said "He'd drink it, right?" . I remembered seeing him looking sad in the other variety show. And Lee Minwoo was so nice to him ㅠㅠㅠ I was crying. +62 -0

6. After watching this episode I badly wanted to eat ACE so I went and bought it the next day, okay? But the place where the fan sticked her letter is like on the middle of the package so you need to tear it from both side... keke The package is made to tear from only one end so it was so hard ㅠ +62 -1

Original post here