Monday, 4 July 2016

[PANN] Heol Yoongi's friendship


During their ending stage at Sapporo concert with Mad Town, it was surprising to see him pushing Mad Town members in that very friendly "hey, you should go too~" way and jokingly pushing each other...

I've not often seen Yoongi being very close with other idol members so I was really surprised after watching the video, it looks like they've spoke to each other few times before because from him lips I can tell he's speaking informally




Response +20 -0
Original post here

1. Yoongi, I feel like your eyes might disappear ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ how could you make such kind looking face ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ +3 -0

2. Yoongi has quite a number of close friends. Although he said he wants to become a pebble in his next life, it's nice to see that he's lively  ♡ +4 -0

3. Damn his sweat is even sexy +3 -0

4. Pretty... Give me the link please.. I'm feeling dizzy +1 -0
             ㄴ I'm not the original poster but https://youtu.be/PHNWg5dIe7k