Friday, 5 August 2016

[Instiz] 150909 Boy idol who entered Busan Art High School as top which is very exceptional.gifjpg











It's BTS Jimin!





Having a top student in Department of Dance at Busan High School of Arts is phenomenal. When he entered the school this created a stir even at Busan High School of Arts...
He even did the oath taking in the entrance ceremony which only No.1 students are allowed to do..!!


And I hope Park Jimin would show us a proper modern dancing stage... please my wish...

+) I said he was an exceptional case because he was the top student overall!

Original post here
Response +104

1. You mean his grades were top?? I'm not sure what you mean...
ㄴ He was a top student overall! They said it was grades+practical test but his grades were considered highly.

2. The guy who went to the same academy with me was the younger brother of Jimin...
ㄴ Heol, you went to the same academy with Jimin's brother... daebak...

3. Jimin, Jimin why are you so pretty? ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I wasn't an idol fan but then I fell into BTS because of you ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

4. Right! I know this would be about you, Jimin! Chimchim ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

5. Wow he turns really well