Wednesday, 3 August 2016

[Instiz] 160622 Idols who showed up at Caribbean Bay

It's BTS eldnae Jin and maknae Jungkook
(T/N:맏내 = 맏이 + 막내/ eldnae = eldest + maknae. Someone who is the eldest but who acts more like the youngest)




Sh** Our Jungkook ㅠㅠㅠㅠ he paid for 108000won rash guard without any hesitation at CaBi ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ sh** ㅠㅠㅠㅠ


Since Caribbean Bay's now closed I'll tell you what happened...
Today Seokjin oppa and Jungkook came to Caribbean Bay. I didn't post about this earlier because I wanted them to have fun.. I'm a chicken so these are the only photos I could take. I broke the  "fans aren't lucky" curse... I've achieved enough in this life... (dead



So that was what had happened.....


I saw #Jungkook and #Jin at CaBi. They seemed so excited so I was just looking at them but I got to say hi at the end! Front is Jin and Jungkook is behind him. They looked really excited and Jin was even dancing too. Anyway I think they had lots of fun ㅎㅎ cute


I've added additional fanaccounts!

+++ 

FYI Eldnae Jin and B1A4 Sandeul went to the Everland yesterday....




Bangtan Mom is feeling good because it looks like they're enjoying their break...