Monday, 1 August 2016

[Instiz] 160731 The moment when you wake up to reality as an idol fangirl/boy









When the concert ends you seriously get that lingering feeling then reality strikes you ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 
You really enjoyed the show and you want it to be longer so you feel like it was all a dream because the next morning you'll be back to your life style but you don't even realize it ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ



After the concert the reality really knocked me down. I don't go to idol concerts because you get that weird feeling.


But honestly the most powerful reality awakening time is when the concert ends and they turn on the lights and play the songs... when we're leaving the venue..




[Ask Naver]
Q. Reality awakening time after coming back from the concert
- I thought I was felt sadder because I was really looking forward to the concert the previous night. My question is- 1. Am I experiencing the reality awakening moment? Or....


I'll tell you guys how I woke up to reality after the concert.
-I was watching the show right in front from the standing area. I couldn't talk to them even when they were literally right in front of me--



Why do I feel like the reality just kicked me? 
The Anonymous fangirl | 07-24 | View 94

I really felt happy with the members but when I came home it all felt like a dream and I don't know what this feeling is but I'm feeling depressed. I can't even look at the preview photos from today's show

It's nice to see them in person and to be in the same area but you suddenly realize that you're just one of the many fans below the stage and that your idol is someone who is really far away from you.
Especially when you're walking home alone after the concert. That's the moment when you really feel hollow and futile.

Original post here
Response +15

1. I've never experienced that feeling.

2. As for me, my fangirl spirit burns up more ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I just enjoy the show ㅜㅜㅜ I love concerts 

3.  I wish I could go see a concert.. I don't care the reality awakening moment or whatnot... concert please...

4. I agree... reality does strike you.

5. I don't feel that way when I go to their concert but when I don't have money for the concert... For instance the recent concert ㅜㅜ I didn't want to give up but I didn't have the money nor the ticket 

6. I get this feeling when I'm buying the ticket.. I realize that it's so hard to get a seat for myself and then I understand how unreachable they are