Wednesday, 31 August 2016

[Instiz] 160809 Member with the most number of fanboys in BTS.gif









Maknae, main vocal, main dancer, Busan guy Jungkook

Original post here
Response +19

1. My brother likes Rap Monster the most!! All BTS members are so cool!

2. I have Suga and Jungkook fanboys around me the most! I like them all ㅎㅎ

3.  He's like an oppa and the next moment he's like a baby ㅠㅠ Kookie ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ take me ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ take this noona ㅠㅠㅠ

4. My husband, Our husband, my love

5. They all equally have many fanboys! My friend who is a boy likes Jungkook a lot too! ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. My male friends like Jimin the most so I thought it would be Jimin...!! A male friend of mine has Jimin's photo as his facebook profile photo and he shares Jimin videos tooㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ But male friends who are into rap like Rap Mon and Jungkook! They really like Jungkook's voice and some of them say they wish he would feature in their music! ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7.  My cousin oppa is a very hardcore fan of Rap Mon... he's always like "my son, my son"....

8. Our boys have many fanboys!