Monday, 15 August 2016

[Instiz] 160814 G-Dragon and Jungkook's cute anecdoteㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ (subtitle - Successful fanboy Jungkook)


Q. What made you want to become an artist?

A. Big Bang G-Dragon is my idol. He talked to me once when we performed at a Korean music program. I was really happy and my heart fluttered. (laughs)

It was on 130915 Inkigayo


This was the day



The best day of his life when he got to stand behind senior G-Dragon during Inkigayo ending

G-Dragon turned around to BTS member with "13" on his shirt and asked something! I think he asked him about his shirt but... I'm not sure... But it looked like the BTS member also said he didn't know ㅋㅋㅋ So G-Dragon turned front and BTS members went crazy

Senior G-Dragon smiles at him and makes conversation by asking the brand of his outfitㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


The problematic outfit -13


Jungkook even spoke and said hello to G-Dragon hyung (?)!! Congrats successful G-Dragon fanboy Jungkook ㅋㅋㅋ♥ Our Kookie was really excited because he got to speak with Jiyong hyungㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ looks like today's Kookie's birthdayㅋㅋ!!


He got really excited and boasted about the happening to his fans during their fanmeeting after inkigayo


Original post here
Response +67

1. Ah our baby is so cute ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

2. Me too... I want to be a successful fan too...

3. So cute! ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. I support your friendship! Big Bang Bangtaaaaaaan!!!!! ㅠㅠ

5. Heol isn't there a video of this? ㅠㅠㅠ at least a gif?  ㅜㅜㅜ