Thursday, 25 August 2016

[Instiz] 160824 Idol group who is more popular than we thought




If we put this into a simpler form- 
If EXO is like Big Bang during their peak of popularity, BTS is like 2PM during their peak. 
But I don't know a member from the team or their song
No matter how uninterested I am about EXO, I know Baekhyun, Kai or Xiumin and their songs like Growl, Call me baby or Love me right...
I think these days the general popularity of idols have definitely gone down
But during Big Bang and 2PM days even men used to like them too

Original post here (It was taken from another community site)
Response +56

1. I was surprised when my friend from Morocco said she was BTS fan... Our boys ㅠㅜㅠ 

2. Ah, the original post is from "Dotax".. majority of the users are male so it's obvious they aren't interested in boy idols ㅋㅋ Isn't BTS really popular among teenagers?

3. BTS is really popular. EXO and BTS are both popular and they are top stars..

4. BTS is pretty popular among university students too ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. This isn't a terribly upsetting post but I think since majority of the users (on Dotax) are male, they would be less interested in boy groups compared to female users.. As people grow older they're less interested in idols and that is the reality ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
ㄴ (same person) I don't think this applies to our boys only unless the group's ultra mega top celebrities. Most of us know one or two of a group's song and maybe their group name... If you aren't interested in a group it's a fact that you don't know about them... Just like how I don't know the names of BEATLES members.
ㄴ I agree. I'm BTS fan too and that's my thought too.
ㄴ Right. Unless you got friends from same fandom around you, they don't really care even if you talk about your favorite idol group. 
ㄴ I'm not at all affected by the post ㅎㅎ

6. I like their songs from their album...

7.  Yes~ Thank you for your unnecessary interest~!

8. But I saw many fanboys of BTS ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ