The incident started when BTS eldest hyung Jin gave quests to their fans
Welcome, it's been a while since you last saw such filter, right?
The official start to train his fans to become the God of Photoshop
But fans edited the photo in 1 minute and sent him mentions
Why do you find the colors so fast...
Here's the original photo...
And this person presents his fans with a bigger homework
When fans saw the ridiculous filter they made the recent trending word #내_말을_들어_석진 (listen to what I have to say Seokjin) to trend on Twitter ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
The root of the trending phrase
@BTS_twt Listen to what I have to say Seokjin. We all need it again after a very long time. Move back again to black head
(TN: 머리 literally means head)
An international fan translated her message using online translator but the result was too funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ so this started trending among fans
And our singer saw the trending hashtags and tweeted ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
#내_말을_들어_석진 what is this? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
And our singer who is going to attend ISAC tomorrow uploaded the original photo and wished everyone to sleep well
+) Previous filter party by Mr. Jin which created chaos last time ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Original post here
1. Listen to what I have to say Seokjin, move camera filter to trash bin
2. Listen to what I have to say Bangtan, move to gold medal
3. Listen to what I have to say Seokjin, quickly move to our wedding hall
ㄴ What on earth are you doing right now?
4. Someone please delete the filters ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
5. OMG the last photo ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
6. How did the fans manage to edit those photos again ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ