Wednesday, 31 August 2016

[PANN] 160714 Top idol groups with perfectly in sync group choreography

These are the top groups that show the true definition of perfectly in sync group choreography

BTS

EXO

Infinite

Teentop

TWICE

Original post here
Response +456 -52

Infinite
BTS
EXO
iKon
BtoB
Seventeen 
VIXX
Winner 
Teentop
Beast

1. Results for perfectly in sync group choreography +429 -35

2. Thanks for mentioning BTS ㅎㅎ I personally think Infinite and Teentop are amazing ㅠㅅㅠ I hope they all succeed! +285 -27

3. I think the top three groups are BTS, Infinite and Teentop +110 -6

4. I personally think it's BTS and Infinite... Seriously I tried learning their dance and it looked easy but I ended up sweating like crazy +100 -4

5. Why do you guys keep touching our boys... +73 -13

6. Thanks for mentioning BTS! +38 -2

7. Seriously I can't believe you guys attacking BTS with dance ㅠㅠ +32 -17