Friday, 5 August 2016

[PANN] 160801 Let me tell you how awesome their HYYH concept is


(I was writing according to the title then I drifted away from it and turned it into an emotional writing because my sensitivity exploded, so be warned...)

Kids who stubbornly produced only hip hop songs sang a really emotional song for the first time in front of the general public. The "strong" image we had about them shattered thanks to HYYH.. (not in a bad way no,no)
Of course, they presented the fans with a brand new image.
And I think this was their chance to show us more vocalist talents.
People teased them by calling them nugus but that's bullshit because in reality they rose to fame thanks to I NEED U.



The concept "HYYH" itself was pretty mature, right?
I think they picked the concept which can create enough empathy with the 20s~30s too. That is why they were able to gain more sympathy and made people to search more about them.



I think thanks to HYYH, the members also got to be more truthful. We could tell from their interviews. This question "When was the most beautiful moment in your life?". Their answers were wonderful... We were touched again by their answers ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ and made us feel proud.



Even the foreign Youtubers who upload reaction videos watched their music videos very seriously. Some of them teared up just like us. It's not easy for people from different country who speak different language to feel the same way after watching something...
Honestly, I think the members' acting played an important role...




There are various interpretations about their music video.
But every interpretation sounds reasonable and accurate. Isn't that really surprising? ㅋㅋㅋ
I think that the music video more enjoyable.
Well, not "enjoyable" but "increased our concentration"?
You can feel how smart Bighit is when you look at the available interpretations...ㅎㅎ



I'll tell you guys what an impact HYYH had on me.
It still makes me cry...
I don't know if it's just me but I start crying even when my emotions don't really explode. I'm not crying because I'm feeling sad but how can I explain this... I feel sad because I vaguely remember how the members enjoyed their most beautiful moment in life with HYYH. I think that made me more emotional.



I could feel how much sweat and effort was put into this concept by Bighit and the members. Seriously it was amazing during their RUN promo ㅋㅋ They ran, walked, ran again and walked again repeatedly for hours... this really isn't easy, right.. And acting without any speech can easily make things look awkward. But how did you feel when you watched their music video? Didn't they do an awesome job?
I was like they're going to act??!?!? but I cried after watching their music video... it was really awesome. I was +++100000  absorbed.



Fans created the word HYYH disease and that proves it's power of influence.
Imagine how it would have felt to hear the boys sing lines like "I NEED U GIRL~", "Memories like dried flower petals~"... "Forever~" when they used to only say words like "SWAG~" before.  Fans die from heartaches...



So I'm really thankful to the members.
I'm really thankful to ARMY too.
And I really like talking about HYYH.
I remember the boys enjoying HYYH and I also remember how ARMYs would get together and talk happily together... Well, many other reasons.
I would happily buy if the boys create something like a movie using HYYH... This is seriously a Revolution...
I've never had this sort of linger feeling in my life even after watching the saddest movie but how could a music video with only song without any dialogues create such impact on me...

Anyway, this is what I think. I think HYYH was our very moment of being true to ourselves. I also don't think there would be a better concept than HYYH in the future...
But of course, this will change because it's our boys!

There's one sad thing and that's HYYH has come to an end.
The fact that we won't be able to feel those emotions in real time ㅠ
I mean, it's only going to be a part of our memories.
We'd be like "Those were the days~". This is the saddest part for me.
The fact that it has to be one of the memories is sad... Although I'm enjoying "Fire" very much right now ㅋㅋㅋ
Honestly I couldn't adjust myself fast because they suddenly came up with an upbeat song after all their emotional ones ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
ㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎ anyway, I want to say thank you for reading my post!! Thanks for reading my rambling post until the end~ Goodnight ㅎ



"Though they have put an end to their youth with HYYH, they're now opening their new most beautiful moment in life like the wilted flowers blooming again."
-The End- SWAG

Original post here
Response +250 -1

1. The result +29 -0

2. I really agree with you. I think this was one of the best concepts among all singers.. I'm someone who just listens to one song so I don't really care about their concept or anything like that but the song existed because of their album concept and I really felt that their music video existed because of their concept. Bighit, you pervert... please make sure their next album to give us goosebumps again ㅠㅠ +8 -0

3. Before BTS started their stage on KCON they played the ment by Billboard.  "They attempted the concept which is avoided by others". This proves how amazing HYYH concept is. The members also said that they tried their best to balance their own music and popularity during their At Style interview. I really think HYYH is a great concept because so many people found it relatable and every interpretation sounded reasonable when each of them interpreted the mvs with their own values... I think that's really awesome. And the boys received many questions about the word HYYH and I learned a lot from their answers. I feel bad to let it go because HYYH was a long period and this brought BTS to their current position. And I'm grateful too... If it wasn't for HYYH, it would have been difficult to reach where we are today ㅠㅠ Seriously this isn't the end of BTS but my heart feels heavy to say goodbye to the 7 members in HYYH ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I really liked it ㅠㅠㅠ +24 -0

4. Namjoon said we're going to be surprised by their next concept. Seriously when I think about HYYH, I'm happy but I'm sad and there's so much lingering feelings... So I'm selfish but I want their next album to come out soon. My hopes of them resting and the new album keep clashing. +11 -0

5. I think this was one of the best concepts among all singers.. I'm someone who just listens to one song so I don't really care about their concept or anything like that but the song existed because of their album concept and I really felt that their music video existed because of their concept. Bighit, you pervert... please make sure their next album to give us goosebumps again ㅠㅠ +8 -0

6. OP please don't delete this post ㅠㅠㅠㅠ +5 -0