Saturday, 6 August 2016

[PANN] 160805 Under Appreciated Idols

[PANN] 160805 Under Appreciated Idols 

SNSD Sunny
Red Velvet Seulgi
AOA Yuna
GFriend Shinbi
Lovelyz Soojung
Oh My Girl Hyojung
TWICE Nayeon
Infinite Hoya
BTOB Hyunsik
GOT 7 Junior
Seventeen Junghan
B1A4 Cnu
Shinee Onew
EXO D.O
BTS Jin
Block B Jaehyo
Winner Jinwoo
Big Bang Daesung
iKon Jinhwan
BAP Youngjae
FT Island Jaejin

Original post here
Response +326 -18


1. Our Seokjin senpai ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I want to get buried to death by your voice tone ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ +200 -129

2. I didn't expect but thank you for mentioning Seokjin ㅠㅠ Guys, please start following BTS... (shy)... Please listen to I love you!! And I hope you guys don't dislike BTS too much...ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ!!! I hope all the idols in the post succeed!! +41 -14

3. I agree ㅠ +37 -14

4. Some used to say that there's nothing special about BTS Jin's voice tone but I personally like his tone so I kind of choked when I heard Jin's covers. Was it "Mom"? Please listen to it... His voice sounds irritated but not in the bad way so I choked when I listened to it ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ ah late night sensitivity.... I think I'll bawl my eyes out when I listen to it after fighting with mom. (very personal) And every other artists mentioned in the post are better than you haters so that is why they're idols ㅋ Let's stop bashing them just because you don't like them..ㅋ Conclusion, I hope all the mentioned artists shine more in the future..! +28 -6

5. I really didn't expect you to mention him but I was surprised to see my singer's name! Thanks for mentioning Seokjin OP ㅠ! +26 -9

0 개의 댓글:

Post a Comment