I'm not sure if you guys are bad-mouthing to advice him to become a better singer or if you're just being salty but I hope you can stop unnecessary slandering. These were the compliments told by the celebrity judges.
"Romantic voice with special particles"
"Recalling your memories and romanticizes"
"Mysterious voice like mist"
"Voice that sounds as if it's trapped in the mist"
I believe he forgot few words (lyrics) because he was too nervous. That was a mistake and I understand you guys complaining about that mistake but I noticed that most of you don't complain about him forgetting the words. "There's no high note part", "He just sucked", "He's going to fail in Round 2" and "If he doesn't make to the 3rd round he shouldn't be called a main vocal" but seriously are these comments necessary?
He could fail because the other singer did better and he could sing a high note song in the second round.
Some of you think you're the judge and you can't even tell if your comments sound condemning or criticizing. I hope you guys think before you say something.
I just hope you guys don't pay attention at all. I prefer the silence than your attacks.
I'm writing this post because some of you are ridiculous...
We're really happy and pleased to see him on stage but I'm very sad to see some reactions. We got too many attention seekers here so I know that Fan-talk board ARMYs don't really come here (Enter-talk board) but if you guys don't like my post please tell me and I'll delete it. I thought of posting this because there were too many negative posts ㅋㅋ..
Please don't mistake the posts written by attention seekers as our (ARMY) posts . Many of you hate us after mistaking those obvious posts written by attention seekers but let's ignore and stop feeding the idiots.
Original post here
Response +792 -169
1. His voice completes 50%... His voice is meant to be a singer and he is talented +345 -22
2. I didn't know it was Jungkook and I almost melted down while watching Fencing Man on Masked Singer. I looked up for Fencing Man on Naver and people said it was BTS Jungkook. yup, yup. But suddenly I was confused when I saw all the negative posts on PANN ㅋㅋㅋ He really sang well and everything was good. You guys aren't even professionals and it's funny how you some of you say his voice isn't strong enough ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ +336 -11
3. He won based on his singing skill with his face covered so just accept the result. Why do you keep complaining about this and that? +325 -11
4. If we weren't sure if he was Jungkook, those complainers would have said things like "Wow, his voice is so nice who could it be?" +89 -1
5. He did well. I liked his voice and I'm going to go listen to the audio +85 -1
6. These haters are hilarious ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Music specialists like Yoo Youngseok and Jo Janghyuk complimented his stage but the haters still leave negative posts this is ridiculous ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ How well do they know about music ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ +69 -0