Monday, 29 August 2016

[PANN] 160814 Oh god ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Jungkook ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Those of you who said he can't sing ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ did you even watch the show? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ seriously the panel stopped him and praised his performance when Jungkook said he still lacks a lot  ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ You guys keep saying that ARMYs said Jeon Jungkook's going to be the King next week ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Even I know this was spread by Attention Seekers so f*** you ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ My friends are ARMYs and they already knew that he got disqualified in the second round ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ how dare you guys try to blame others with your bullshit;;

Here's my f***ing proof that shows I'm not an ARMY


Sunday
Nate Pann Proof
King of Masked Singer

Original post here
Response +1036 -143

1. Thank you so much CARAT ㅜㅜ ♡ My comment was moved to top comment when I said I liked Seventeen songs. Thank you for your kind words. I love you ♡ +359 -7

2. I'm not ARMY but I watched today's King of Masked Singer and I was like damn he got beautiful voice... Seriously he sounded so boyish and sorrowful. His tone is really nice +316 -5

3. Thank you so much ㅠㅠㅠ you'll be blessed ㅠㅠ +264 -4

4. I'm also from another fandom and I really liked Jungkook's performance today ㅜㅜㅜㅜ his tone is so sweet and his breathing sound is amazing ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I'll continue to support BTS!! +99 -0

5. I'm MooMoo and Jungkook's If You was amazing +89 -0

6. I'm EXO-L and I saw him singing If you on today's King of Masked Singer and I fell in love with BTS Jungkook's voice!! He sings so well too! Please succeed! +70 -0

7. I'm Sone and here's my proof before someone attacks me. I watched today's broadcast and his tone is really nice. I was sad he lost ㅜ ARMYs, please ignore the bullshits by jealous morons and keep fangirling in happiness! Plus I also like all the songs made by Min Yoongi ㅜㅜㅜ he's so charming. I've been a fan for 10 years so I'm not affected by haters but please stay strong! BTS ARMY hwaitting! +66 -0

8. Seventeen BTS Carat ARMY let's be friends ㅠㅜㅜ !! +61 -0