Sunday, 28 August 2016

[PANN] 160819 Suga is really cute

+ Wait, so many upvotes...? ㅋㅋㅋ daebak ㅋㅋㅋ I just posted here because I found Suga really cute and omg ㅋㅋㅋ Ah, I was wondering what 민빠답 (Min-bba-dap = no way out when you fall for Min Yoongi) and it meant you can't save yourself once you fall for Min Yoongi ㅋㅋㅋ You guys keep telling me I shouldn't fall deep but I think I'm going to fall in... I've been watching videos of him. I saw that "I will sue you Min Yoongi" video and seriously ㅠㅠ Thank you for leaving beautiful photos, gifs and fanaccounts!! My ending sounds a bit weird but good night everyone!! :)
+ Ah he's 24 years old... Sorry ㅠ
+ wait, this is insane. over 1000  upvotes daebak ㅋㅋㅋ thank you for all the pretty pictures!!

+It's been a while since I last posted here so you might not know but I joined the fandomㅋㅋㅋ I joined the fancafe too ㅎ but it's hard to level up ㅠ Seriously, I ㅋㅋ I don't even use Twitter but I installed it ㅋㅋㅋ I just realized that I'm speaking formally and then informally ㅋㅋ Please ignore it!! :) I've always like many idols equally but I wasn't one of those... what can I say the hardcore fans who use lots of money but I found out that BTS had premium videos on V App and yesterday was the last day so I watched all the episodes. My heart somewhat felt heavy and stuff. Although I  joined the fandom because of Yoongi's mega cuteness, what can I say.. I equally like Namjoon, Seokjin, Yoongi, Hoseok, Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook ㅠ Anyway I just rambled away. I'll be posting stuff on Fantalk board so thanks! Ah, and I wanted to say this too. I noticed that many people slander BTS and critize about their looks without any reason and I can't help wondering why you guys have to be so pitiful and live your life like that ㅋㅋ BTS will be advancing forward while you guys are being salty so I hope you guys do something better with your lives rather than being antis in your dark rooms ㅋ I don't know how I should end the post so ppyong!
----------------------------------------


Wow I'm about to go nuts. I listened to Suga's mixtape and it was so good so I asked my friend who is an ARMY to send me photos and he's so cute I mean how can he look like this?














I mean he's really cute Suga is 22 years old (--> sorry it's 24 ㅠ) or something but he's really cute

Original post here
Response +1183 -192

1. Well, let me tell you how cute our Yoongi is... During a radio show another member said he wanted to travel to the North Pole to see Polar and that he wants to drink coca cola with it or something like that (I can't remember clearly) anyway one of them said that and Suga was like you have no idea how dangerous Polar bears are and that people will fly when polar bear strikes them ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ but he wears "Save the Polar Bear" bracelet ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ this is crazy ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ he's the definition of tsundere +381  -13

2. No, no he's 24 years old but if you can please don't fall for him because it's going to be 민빠답 (no way out once you fall for Min Yoongi). You have no solution so you can't save yourself and I mean it... +282 -10

3. Please give up your life and join the fandom GOGO +252 -10

4.Yoongi says he can't live like a dog when he's born to be a tiger. 민빠답♡ GIF is from give it to me MV ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ +97 -0

5. Yoongi posted his college entrance exam experience last year to cheer the exam takers and I realized how good these boys were... During that time Yoongi was the eldest (Seokjin entered Bighit after entering university) so he was the first person to take the college entrance exam and his younger brothers woke up early morning to prepare his lunchbox. They packed it with sausages, omelette, chicken breast even when they didn't have enough money and wrote him a letter on an A4 size paper... they kept checking if he was sleeping or not... But Yoongi pretended to be asleep ㅠㅠ Yoongi talked about other things too but I almost cried when I read his tweet in Yoongi's perspective ㅠㅠ please do read it ㅠㅠ the letters are small so it might be hard to read ㅠㅠ +80 -0

6. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ +73 -0
@BTS_twt
Hello this is Suga. Let's kill J Hope.
J Hope is my nemesis. Let's kill J Hope who robbed all my money after asking me to play First Class with him when I just started playing "Everyone's Marble" after reading the tutorials.
Ahhhh you evil J Hope J Hope ahhhhh

7. You are stuck here once you fall for 24 years old Min Yoongi +70 -0