Saturday, 27 August 2016

[PANN] 160820 Heol I found something more about Yoongi's shoulder

Some of you might know this already but I was listening to their old radios again and then I found him talking about his shoulders



Suga: I used to have a bigger body before. No one would believe me but I had a big frame because I used to exercise really hard

DJ: So did you lose weight?

Suga: Yes. After my shoulder injury I was told by the doctor not to exercise/do sports. So I did my best to stay desperately tired (laughs)

It was quite hard to type down their conversation because they talked fast...
This was on Kwill's Young Street which aired on 2014 Sept 21st!
Yoongi ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

Original post here
Response +164 -0

1. But I really think he used to be bulky before... Although he's really thin now his body frame is no joke +52 -0

2. Wow but seriously he didn't expose everything but he didn't hide anything from us either. And he never lied too.. Yoongi is really amazing +15 -0

3. I was aware of this... it really hurt my heart ㅠㅠㅠ I searched for the radio again after listening to his mixtape and my heart ached more +5 -3