Saturday, 27 August 2016

[PANN] 160821 This hit me stronger after watching Bon Voyage


I knew that our boys rea~lly loved their maknae but I saw them caring and looking after each other quietly in their daily life many times... "This is really nice! I should give this to Jungkook!" "This is delicious! Jungkook please do try~" They keep showering Jungkook with love and I see Jungkook listening to his hyungs well which could be because they lived together since he was a kid. I think that is why his hyungs love Jungkook more. I felt bad because I thought Jungkook would have less memories with his friends because his school life was affected by his training but now I don't think I should be worried. They really take good care of him and give him so much of love 

Original post here
Response +234 -1

1. I agree ㅋㅋ Plus you can also see Jungkook being cute to his hyungs... When he smiled while locking fingers with Hobi at the beginning you could tell how much Hobi likes him... He's such a lovable kid ㅠㅠㅠ +54 -0

2. But I think you can't stop youself from turning into a Jungkook Mom ㅋㅋㅋ He's nicer and gentler than I thought... he's cute too.. +51 -0

3. When I look at Jungkook he looks so innocent and I think he was able to keep his innocence because of the love his hyungs give him +44 -0

4. I really liked the part where Hoseok and Seokjin patted Jungkook while hugging him at that camping car ㅠㅠㅠㅠ And Jungkook kept still as if he was used to it ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ +34 -0

5. Seriously I've never seen a group that cares and loves their maknae like them.. +28 -0

6. But I think Jungkook's bright and playful around people he's close with due to his personality and he's actions are adorable so I think that is why he's really loved by his hyungs +23 -0