Monday, 29 August 2016

[PANN] 160824 I think Jungkook's personality changed a lot


I was watching old videos and reminiscing  old memories 
I joined the fandom when they were almost done with "Just one day" promotion and started fangirling since their "Danger" era. So I remembered that I had watched many videos of them during Danger era but if you had joined the fandom around I NEED U era you might not notice the difference because you're used to the current Jungkook
However, Jungkook used to be really chic and quiet before...
That doesn't mean he was really quiet without being a beagle. He was a beagle and you can tell from the old videos too but I don't know how to explain it but I guess he was very different from now. Fans used to say that Jungkook's personality transition during I NEED U wasn't shocking. It was crazy. 
Fans used to say things like he's ready to kill us when his puberty ended but I think his personality has changed a lot indeed. The very first post I wrote here before was about how Jungkook's personality has changed a lot, that he is more talkative and beagle-er ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'm used to his new personality now but I couldn't adjust at first and I started to doubt if he was the real Jungkook ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Well, I just remembered old days ㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎ... Anyway let's stay together for a long time ㅠㅠㅠㅠ (sudden ending


Original post here
Response +112 -0

1. I agree ㅜㅠㅠㅠ I'm their debut fan and seriously Jungkook has changed. Perhaps he's now used to the camera and his personality at dorm is slowly being exposed to us...? Even Jimin said Jungkook's starting to forget there's a camera in front of him during NO trot version Bangtan Bomb video. And other hyungs said Jungkook's usually really loud at their dorm since he's the maknae of BTS and that his personality is quite introverted! He's shy too... So I think he used to be different before because he wasn't used to the cameras! Even in their choreography video of Danger where they dance wearing Hanbok the camera zoomed in when Jungkook came forward to do his part and Jungkook looked shy ♡ Conclusion: Jungkook overcame his puberty♡ +27 -0

2. Really my image of Jungkook used to be the chic maknae and I miss the chic maknae but when I look at him now ahahahahahaahah Jeon Jungkook is insanely amazingly cute kyaaaa and then I got used to his new personality << And during the start of I NEED U promotion we had many videos that said Jungkook's puberty had left him ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ From videos that said "Guys, Jeon Jungkook has overcome his puberty"... there were many +22 -0

3. Jungkook used to fidget from awkwardness during their old fansign events ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Our baby, when did you start adjusting to the social life ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ You understand your fans mind well ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ aigooo ㅜㅜ +4 -0

4. I think the other side of him which he wasn't aware of is coming out of him since he's now a bit more used to the camera ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ ㅠㅠ Hyungs said Jungkook is a very funny ㅠㅠㅠ he's so cute +2 -1

5. We all have that one friend who is awkward at first but then really funny when you get close with them ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I think Jungkook's a person like that. Since he's more closer with ARMYs he's real personality is being exposed ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ so cute ㅠ