Tuesday, 30 August 2016

[PANN] 160828 Please pay attention to Namjoon's hand


He calmly turned over his cue card but look at his hand when they were announce the winner ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ ah seriously he's so freaking cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Original post here
Response +98 -0

1. When they were confirmed as the winner Jungkook says oh~ and his eyes widened, Jimin smiled more widely, Hobi tightened his fist which was on Yoongi's shoulder and his expression changed too, Yoongi's clapping turned from slow to fast and Taehyung remained unchanged ㅋㅋㅋ They all reacted differently ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ +12 -0

2. Ah... sh... why are you... shaking my heart ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ reason why I should stream my ass off.gif +11 -0

3. Seeing them surprised and smiling tears me up +7 -0

4. I noticed it again but seriously they're incredibly good looking I can't look at the gif too long because my heart is fluttering to much +3 -0

5. That day ㅋㅋㅋ Namjoon was excited when they won the first place but he had do his duty as the MC too ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ he didn't know what he had to do +3 -0