Tuesday, 30 August 2016

[PANN] 160829 Wow BTS is holding their fan meeting at Gocheok Dome

It's for two days too not just one... they've seriously grown big
But it's 5 days before college entrance exam.. that's really not good

Original post here
Response +518 -211

1. From AX to Gocheok Dome, lives of thousands shaking by my single hand gesture ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ +200 -5
ㄴ This is going to be my story in few days...
ㄴ But shouldn't Grade 12s do well this year anyway?
ㄴ I'm from another fandom but ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I couldn't help laughing after reading this ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ so funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ this song is amazing... I can actually hear him saying the lines +1 -0

2. Down votes for what? This is the true fact ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ but seriously Bighit was really inconsiderate. What do they want the Grade 12s to do? This is ridiculous ;; +171 -10

3. Ah, I'm Grade 12 and this is really depressing +123 -5

4. Those who say that the boys can't fill Gocheok Dome don't know what they're talking about ㅋㅋㅋ At least 60000~70000 people joined official ARMY 3rd membership so that is why they're holding the event for 2 days. They're expecting total of 40000 fans . Do you really think Bighit plans without thinking? They're all doing whatever they're doing because they know what they're doing +71 -3

5. It's not that I can't go to Muster. I have decided not to go. It's not that I'm not going to see them at Gocheok Dome. It's just that I can't go. Listen to what I have to say Bighit. Move back to Gymnastic Stadium. I DONT GIVE A SHIT I DONT GIVE A F*** +56 -1

6. I'm EXO L but ARMYs seriously I'm not lying. You guys really need to be careful when you're sitting. You will really fall down when you 're careless for a second at this place. It's really steep. I mean how bad could the place be for them to install fish nets, right? Seriously this place is dangerous and I thought EXO would look small as ant sh*t but I could see them pretty well. But seriously I'm not even lying, I was really scared I'll fall dwon when I sat down. Seriously please be careful and hwaitting to the fangirls/boys who are taking the exam! Gain strength after seeing your boys and do well in your exam!! +48 -0

7. Reason why we're going; to breath in the same area with BTS. This is real +48 -0

8. This is EXO L and ARMYs who are going to sit at the higher floor (?).. please don't get your hopes up... of course you guys would know this from all the stories but please don't get your hopes up +46 -1

9. Wow for 2 days? It's really amazing indeed. I'm from another fandom but at times I really envy BTS and ARMYs +32 -0

10. Do you really have to press down vote for posts like this? +32 -0