Monday, 5 September 2016

[Article] 160905 BTS hints a possible comeback? Reveals "Wings", a 2 mins 30 sec teaser video




BTS revealed a video clip that seems to have a profound meaning.

On 5th BTS's company Bighit uploaded a short video clip titled "BTS WINGS Short Film #1 BEGIN"on their official Youtube channel.

The video starts with sound of whistle and when member Jungkook appears we can't tell if he's either painting or crying.

The last scene of wings spreading in Jungkook's shadow is definitely arousing the curiosity of their fans. 

Netizens who watched the video commented "Is BTS going to comeback? This is too sudden...", "That scared me", "So this is about a comeback? Or concert? Or just a clip for us to watch?", "What is this? What is this?". 

Original article here


1. Bighit you pervs ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I'm getting goosebumps

2. Seriously what is this for? ㅠㅠㅠ

3. I'm scared... now I'm scared to read the theories ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. Seriously what is this video please tell me because my head hurts ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

5. I was watching with my earphones on and it was creepy