Tuesday, 6 September 2016

[Article] 160906 BTS releases their second "WINGS" short film... Jimin as the main actor



Boy group BTS released their second short film for their second full album "WINGS".

At 12AM (KST) on 6th, BTS released their second short film "WINGS Short Film #2 LIE" on Bighit Entertainment's official Youtube Channel.

The main actor for their second short film was Jimin and he caught the attention of the viewers with his intense yet mesmerizing dance.

Just like their 1st video the short film began with Rap Monster's English narration. A painting of a foggy mountain appears as the background and we see Jimin sitting sitting face to face with a mannequin's hand.

We see Jimin smiling in the video camera that's recording him but we also see him in pain when he's dancing in the video shown in negative effect.

Jimin falls back and disappears as he looks at the card that's held by the mannequin's hand. Soon Jimin appears sitting on a bed in a white room.

Jimin continued to appear in various different surroundings like a room, in front of a bathtub and performed an intense solo contemporary dance.

At first we see Jimin experiencing turmoil with various phrases like "Please guide me the way, please stop me, please let me breathe.", "I'm dead, confined in myself" but he sits again in front of the table, takes a bite of the apple and disappears while looking at the painting.

BTS's short film which has many symbolic elements is definitely triggering their fans' curiosity and making them look forward to their comeback with 2nd full album "WINGS" in the second half of 2016.

Meanwhile BTS will be meeting their fans on coming November 12th~13th at Gocheok Skydome by holding their global fanclub A.R.M.Y 3rd fan meeting "BTS 3rd MUSTER [ARMY.ZIP+]".

Original article here
Response +172



1. I think they expressed how Sinclair falls into the dark world by lying in Hermaan Hesse's Demian. BTS learns the coexistence of good and evil in the world as they become adults and this is connection line with HYYH... This is just my opinion but these guys are genius. +346 -42

2. This is legendary!! So cool.. ♥ I made a right decision to become an ARMY♥♥ +270 -26

3. ㅠㅠㅠ Jimin is becoming more handsome day by dayㅠ +262 -26

4. I'm looking forward ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ hwaitting!! +223 -22

5. They're educated pervs... Seriously this gives me chills and  I love it +216 -22

6. I screamed when I saw Jimin dancing in the video... that was a really short dance but why are you so sexy...ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ +59 -3

7. I couldn't go to sleep while watching this on repeat last night ㅠㅠ I love the background music and the video ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I'm looking forward!! +56 -2

8. Seriously the way Jimin acts is so cool +64 -5

9. Jimin's dance was no joke... he's a really good dance +49 -1

10. I think Bighit is amazing for creating such concept and also the members for their acting skills. But I think the theories by ARMYs are amazing too ㅋㅋㅋ I get goosebumps when I read your theories.. Now I really think they have an incredible fan helping them because how do they know what we like ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ? I want to raid Bighit computer hard disks because I'm sure they got great things hidden in them. With that in mind I should go read Demian. If you see someone looking for Demian in your school library don't be shy and talk to me... Maybe "deu..deul saet...? e....eppi..?" Anyway this is a full album for real. Let's only walk on flower road♥ +67 -7
(T/N: deul, saet = 2, 3 (BTS's introduction), eppi = lovelies)