Group BTS sells out all tickets as soon as they enter Gocheok Dome.
On the 1st and 5th this month fans got the chance to purchase pre-sale tickets for "Global Official Fanclub A.R.M.Y 3rd Fan meeting - BTS 3RD Muster ARMY.ZIP+" which will be held this coming November 12th~13th at Gocheok Skydome on Interpark.
During the pre-sale on 1st the online ticketing site crashed because there were too many users trying to purchase the tickets on both pc and mobile. On this day alone, only 70% of the seats were available for official fanclub members but all seats were sold out in 10 minutes.
Even during the pre-sale on the 5th, the site continued to crash and faced difficulties. Total of 38000 seats available for purchase on both days were sold out in 15 minutes. All seats including the 4th floor. BTS boasted their solid ticketing power.
In just 6 months after their Asia Tour "2016 BTS Live HYYH on stage: epilogue" last May at the Gymnastic Stadium, BTS is entering Gocheok Dome, Korea's first domed stadium.
Original post here
1. Wow they sold out all tickets at Gocheok... Isn't this the first time for an idol to sell out for 2 days?? This is amazing +55 -0
2. ㅠㅠㅠㅠ Their musical growth is so amazing to watch ㅠㅠ!! I'm looking forward to their future +55 -0
3. (shivers) Gocheok Dome is really huge. BTS must be popular +53 -0
4. They sold out tickets for two days at Gocheok.. This is amazing Super Star Boy Scouts..!! +53 -1
5. Congrats for selling out!!!! +49 -0
6. Wow BTS is really the trend idol group. Sold out at Gocheok (shivers) +26 -0
7. Isn't BTS the first group to sell out all seats for two days at Gocheok?? I'm happy to have a seat for myself... I'm proud of my unlucky hands... +25 -0