Thursday, 8 September 2016

[Article] 160908 BTS is working together with Producer Philtre for their second album "WINGS"


Group BTS will be working along with Producer Philtre.

According to DongA's report Philtre will be participating in BTS's second full album "WINGS" as a lyricist.

Philtre is a music producer and the member of the group Planet Shiver. Recently he became widely known after appearing as a producer on JTBC "Sugar Man".

He received positive response for arranging Crush & Loco's "Maybe it's", Dynamic Duo's "Only for you", Shinee Jonghyun's "Only the words I love you" and Red Velvet's "What I want from you". 

Oh Hyuk's "A little girl" from "Reply 1988" OST which remained for a long time on online music charts is also one of Philtre's work.

Philtre has shown us a wide musical spectrum and his talent has been approved by the public as a music arranger on music program, member of Planet Shiver and as a solo artist. It's drawing our attention to see what sort of synergy will be created between him and BTS who has now settled down as top idol group.

Meanwhile BTS will be holding their Global Official fanclub ARMY 3rd Fan meeting - "BTS 3rd Muster ARMY ZIP+" at Seoul Gocheok Skydome on November 12th and 13th. They are in the final stage of producing and they plan to release the album "WINGS" in October.


Original article here
Response +67

1. I can't believe it's releasing in October~~ ^^ I couldn't sleep well after watching the 3rd short film last night~~ BTS let's hit the jackpot with 2nd full album!! +134 -2

2. I think this is going to be a legendary work. BTS let's succeed +114 -2

3. Short film is just crazy ㅠㅠㅠ Let's succeed BTS second full album!!!!! +109 -1

4. 2015 was a busy year and you guys are working hard in 2016 too. I'll keep supporting this album too! Let's only walk on pine tree road BTS I love you ❤️ +100 -1

5. This is amazing... Let's win a big award this year!! +96 -3

6. Their planning ability is just unbelievable!! Seriously what company would come up with such planning? I think they're no joke. They have a strong story and they even make ARMYs buy and read books ㅋㅋ Honestly I was never interested in other idols and I joined this fandom late during BTS's Young Forever era so I really thought I was going to crack my head while studying the storyline ㅜㅜ I'd be so grateful if I'm able to understand it now. Thank you for letting me know you guys. Thank you very much-♡ + 24 -0

7. I'm looking forward to 2nd full album!!!!!! Let's succeed^^ +24 -1

8. I can smell daebak~~ +24 -1

9. I'm worried because BTS didn't have any break but ㅠㅠ... We asked for a music video and our BTS filmed a movie for us. Hwaitting!! ♡ +23 -1

10. As expected you never disappoint us ㅠㅠ.. I love you ㅠ +22 -1

0 개의 댓글:

Post a Comment