Monday, 26 September 2016

[Article] 160926 BTS confirms to return with their second full album "WINGS" this October 10th


Boy group BTS will make their comeback with second full album "WINGS" this coming October 10th.

BTS announced their comeback by posting exclusive teaser "Comeback Trailer: Boy Meets Evil" on their official Naver V App channel on 26th 12AM.

BTS member J Hope appeared in the uploaded video and showed off his powerful solo dance to the new album's intro song "Intro : Boy meets Evil".

"Intro: Boy meets evil" is a song that shows us the talent of J Hope as a solo rapper and it talks about the feelings of a boy who meets the devil called "seduction".

J Hope is a rapper but is also an outstanding dancer. In the revealed trailer video he plays the important role of starting "WINGS" and the viewers are anticipating to see the new performances the group have prepared to show in this comeback.

BTS sang about the beauty, uncertain and wanderings of youths during "HYYH" and they are planning to talk about the growth and conflicts of youth who encounters seduction in their second full album "WINGS".

Meanwhile BTS will be holding their Global official ARMY 3rd fanmeeting "BTS 3rd Muster [ARMY.ZIP+] this coming November 12th and 13th at Seoul Gocheok Sky Dome.

Original article here
Response +235


1. I think whatever BTS has for us is going to be beyond our expectation. I hope you guys succeed this time too +592 -73

2. I think J Hope's talent is really shown to us +513 -63

3. I will always support you♡  Let's be together forever BTS❤ +444 -57

4. The comback trailer itself is so amazing so they will succeed ㅜㅜㅜㅜ This air surrounding me tells me that this will succeed ㅜㅜㅜㅜ +359 -57

5. I'm looking forward ♡♡ Our BTS, fighting^^~~ +396 -53

6. I think this trailer just hinted their second full album's success.. last night's J Hope's moves were the moves of my life. every move and flow was fierce ㅠㅠㅠ BTS is so cool fighting!! +88 -5

7. I watched the teaser right before going to bed and heart attack.. Hoseok is such a cool person ♡ +96 -9

8. BTS is always great. I hope they promote happily~ +84 -6

9. No words needed. (thumbs up) +81 -6

10. BTS has been showing their growth with every album... I'm really looking forward to this album!  I knew J Hope is a wonderful dancer but I think this video really showed his talent... I marveled every second of the video. I hope they succeed! +77 -5