Wednesday, 21 September 2016

[Instiz] 151230 An idol's desperate struggle in silence








He looks really annoyed ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ turning his head

It's BTS Jimin


A video of them dancing to their song in hanbok was uploaded and you can see Jimin's expression slowly turning bitter ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


Original post here
Response +46

1. I was smiling like a mother while watching the video ^^
ㄴ And I realized again how small his head is

2. Manggaeㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

3. Jimin ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ ha ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
ㄴ goodbye world... I'm leaving...

4. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ he's so cute ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

5. The other members tied their headpiece behind their head really tightly but Jimin wore it prettily with a ribbon under his chin so I think it got untied while he was dancing ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ so cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. How can be so cute?

7. He tied it wrong ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Manggae is so cute ㅠㅠ

8. He's a real baby ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

9. My boyfriend~
ㄴ please disappear into the sky and never return

10.  His face is so tiny ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ