Wednesday, 28 September 2016

[Instiz] 160105 Idol's idea about fans sitting in the front row at fansign events



Yesterday Taetae said
Tae: (pointing at the front row) Are you guys bullies?
Fans: ?????????
Tae: How do you guys sit in the front row?
Fans: That is....
Suga: By a draw.
Tae: Ah~~ you guys didn't push others to sit there, right?
Fans: .....
Suga: It's by a draw. It's their luck.

BTS V ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Original post here
Response +117

1. Kim Taehyung's way of thinking is just ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ my son is the cutest ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. ARMYs are bullies ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. I don't understand... why did he ask if they were bullies?
ㄴ I think he thought those fans took their place by force ㅋㅋ

4. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. I knew this would be about Kim Taehyung ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ foolish Taetae is so cute I think I'm going to die

6. Taehyung ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ meanwhile Yoongi knows everything...

7. I wish I was a bully... I want to push everyone with my shoulders and take the front row... I'm never lucky ㅠ

8. he's so unique ㅋㅋ our Taehyung ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ so all this time he must have thought the front row fans were bullies? omg....

9. Ah but fansite masters take our places...
ㄴ whaaaaaat? why do they take your place? can we not give them our place?
ㄴ we don't have to give them our place! If you tell them you're sorry they ask the person next to you! But when you meet them next time at any other live broadcasts or events they glare at you...
ㄴ that's like threatening... but I'm always at home so ^^...
ㄴ  Yes. I'm a scaredy cat so I get really scared...ㅋㅋ Now I'm  always at home too but if you do get a chance to attend any event you should tell them no! Seriously it's not easy for us to win too!

10. Mine
ㄴ Guardhouse

0 개의 댓글:

Post a Comment