Tuesday, 27 September 2016

[Instiz] 160125 The tsundere boss among idols



Suga and Jimin's anecdote
(true) Jimin was sleeping and his blanket had fallen on the ground so Suga took the jacket he had removed before to cover Jimin with the outfit and walked away without a word

He covers his sleeping dongsaeng so he wouldn't feel cold


The reason why Namjoon wrote "I'm passing the leader position to Suga" on the fan was because
J Hope: When we run about in confusion at times, he (Suga) leads us like a hyung.


He is the hyung trusted by his younger members and the leader



J Hope "There's one more thing I remember clearly. Year end chicken. All trainees went to their hometown at the end of that year but I was at our dorm all by myself. Then Suga hyung called and told me "Are you okay?". I replied "I'm bored because I'm all by myself" and after few hours Suga hyung returned to our dorm with fried chicken in one hand! I was really touched and I couldn't help myself falling for him. I think I would have fallen in love with him if I was a girl!"

He even did surprise events for his member 


He shivers when he sees headbands but he still wears everything for us


(before talking about the lens: I asked a question on post-it.)
Yoongi: Music bank visual ranking? Ah that Music Bank episode?
Fan: Yes, yes. Music video Bank.
Yoongi: (checks on the post it) I should give the first place to Hope and I'll be the last member.

Please tell us the visual ranking you couldn't talk about on Music Video Bank! 4th to 6th place!

Jimin (6) Jungkook (4) Namjoon (5) Hoeok (1) Yoongi (7)

J Hope asked Suga to put him No.1 in visual ranking during Music Bank and during the broadcast Suga totally ignored him but he gave him the first place at their fansign event



He pats his dongsaeng to do well in the realy



I'm going to write an anecdote of predebut Yoonig. Yoongi and V went to the conviencience store and the two of them started arguing that they're going to pay the bill but finally Suga won and he paid for the items. But V took a card out at the cashier. So Suga was like "Hey, I said hyung's going to pay" and V replied "This is a point card..."ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

this was just funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


These days BTS Suga is doing aegyo for his fans too...
I think he's the boss of tsundere personality
He's from Daegu so he has that warm personality inside his cold image.
keuu....




Original post here
Response +8

1. ah.... tsundere is so nice... ㅠㅠㅠ

2. Euk... I think something just hit my heart... my heart...ㅠㅠ

3. I love that line from oppa's forehead, nose and chin...

4.Yoongi, you're beautiful really. I think it's because he's my man. Tsundere is my ideal type. I love you, Yoongi (weeps) I will become your dog.
ㄴ Guardhouse~

5. Look at his smile ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

6. Point card ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. I love his smile ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I love his voice tooo ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

8. Yoongi ㅠㅠ I knew this post would be about you ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ you lovely tsundere person ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

0 개의 댓글:

Post a Comment