Sunday, 25 September 2016

[Instiz] 160130 Idol boy member who is a fanboy of pink things.bts




This fan is the most beloved fan of Jin




This is their bin at their dorm toilet that appeared on Yaman TV (feat. Hello Kitty)




His mobile phones are baby pink and gold pink!


Jin loves baby pink hoodies too!


The famous line by Jin: "If you are a man, pink is the color" (the above photo is irrelevant)

And lastly....

I will disappear after throwing some pretty Jin pictures...




Original post here
Response +9

1. I have the same fan

2. Pink looks so good on him ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
ㄴ I like pink too... but it doesn't suit me... (cries)

3. ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ senpaiiiii ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

4. Pink suits him ㅠㅠㅠ

5.
Pink Jin

6. Pink Princess ㅜㅜ

7. 

8. Now when I see something pink it reminds me of Jin ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

9. Our handsome Jin....

10. he's so cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ