Friday, 23 September 2016

[Instiz] 160206 Idol who seems to have at least 3 different personalities



It's BTS Jungkook

Baby




Oppa



Ahjae (uncle)


And 롸? 
(rwa doesn't have any meaning ㅋㅋ but K ARMYs think the face Jungkook makes fits 롸? lol)





Others


Original post here
Response +32

1. I almost died laughing when I saw him applying lip balm ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
ㄴ (OP)
I couldn't decide if I should add it or not...
ㄴ oh god ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ even my uncle applies lip balm like that ㅋㅋㅋ

2. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ ah he's so cute ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

3. Husband ㅠㅠㅠㅠ our Jungkook is very handsome ㅠㅠ
ㄴGuardhouse!

4. So cute, Jungkook be mine, won't you?

(you're absurd) Have you lost your mind?

5. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ he's my man ^^

(the clear and pure melody that echoes in the world~ youngchang piano~ pure sound~ pretty sound~youngchang piano~ youngchang~ )

(stop it now unless you got 2 lives)

6. our kookie ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

(Youngchang~ Youngchang~ lol Youngchang = Guardhouse but this is also a piano brand XD)