Sunday, 25 September 2016

[Instiz] 160210 A typical habit acquired due to dancing before his debut.jpg







His feet spread out in V shape when he stands still ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ



It's BTS Jimin who entered Busan Arts High School as top student 


Original post here
Response +227

1. Jimin.... it's really cute but also my heart hurts to imagine how much effort he would have made to practice his dancing..ㅠㅠㅠ 

2. Jimin, I really love you when shall we get married? ㅜㅜ 
ㄴ (same commentor) I like April ㅜㅜㅜㅜ
  ㄴ (Jung Jimin/ 66/ Farmer)

3. I really love Jimin's dancing style... so my style

4. That's such a cute habit ㅠㅠㅠ

5. Euhk... so cuteㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ having one heart isn't enough....

6. baby... Park Jimin overflows with baby like charmsㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

7. E....u...ah.... I really want to kidnap him....

8. Manggae fairy ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

9. Aigoo ㅠㅠㅠ our Jimin ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ even the way he stand is so cute ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

10.  I knew it would be about our son ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Jimin my prince ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ you're so cool and I'm so proud of you ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ