Wednesday, 21 September 2016

[Instiz] 160212 Idol who shows strange signs when he's around water.bts


Current song: 97919 BTS Cypher PT. 3 -....   99 minutes

Oh I’m on the beat, wiggle wiggling jingle jingling
Rolling around, beagle beagling, 
Seagull seagulling



2015 Summer DVD


2016 Feb. Bucheon




He hasn't changed much even after turning 20... It's our Seagull BTS Jungkook

Ah I almost forgot.
This is Seagull trio that made their debut today. Please show them support and love~


Original post here
Response +5

1. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
but he's usually a cool guy like thisㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. Seagull ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ he turns into a seagull when he puts on goggles ㅋㅋㅋ
ㄴ I really love the Seagull trio ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Jeon Seagull ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. Those goggles...
ㄴ I'm looking for Instiz users who will join me to break those goggles that turn Jeon Jungkook weird. (1/901)
ㄴ (2/901)
ㄴ (3/901)

5. Born Seagull! I'm looking forward to your future!