Thursday, 22 September 2016

[Instiz] 160215 Idol who can create letter in his mouth




It's BTS Jeon Jungkook


You can see the letter "ㄴ" coming out of his mouth while he's eating 
Even fans are surprised how this is even possible


Cu...cute...♥




Original post here
Response +26

1. He's so cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ "ㄴ" came out of his mouth!

2. Seriously this is a mystery ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I thought it was photoshopped.. is it?

3. Is this real? I thought it was edited...

4. Our baby is so lovely ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

5. What just happened? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. I still don't understand ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ can someone please explain? ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I want to know this cute secret of our baby too ㅠㅠㅠ
ㄴ I think it's the food in his mouth
ㄴ Ahㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ babyㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ how can you eat so cutely ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ thank you ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

7.
ah ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ kookieㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ but seeing him eat is so cute ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

8. omg ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ he gave birth to "ㄴ" with his mouth ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

0 개의 댓글:

Post a Comment