Monday, 12 September 2016

[Instiz] 160219 3 idols with totally hot body but aren't really mentioned often.jpgif





VIXX Ravi





BTS Rap Monster



Seventeen Hoshi

I didn't include Kai and Leo because they're always mentioned

Original post here
Response +56

1. All of them have pretty body

2. I thought this post was going to be about female idols.. Then I thought of Namjoon when I saw Ravi's photo ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

3. Our Namjoon ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ

4. I really can't disagree! Namjoon, Hoshi, Ravi. The three of themㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I was sad because they aren't usually mentioned ㅠㅠ

5. Ha... Namjoon really has a hot body... I can't erase it from my headㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

6. Namjoonnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!

7. Omg I almost died when I saw Rap Monster in real life ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ pictures don't do it justice ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

8. Namjoon!!!! Seriously he has great proportion ㅠㅠ his long legs

9. I knew our Joonie would be mentioned ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

10. Joon ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ seriously I can't breathe whenever I see photos of Namjoon's back from happiness ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Kim Namjoonㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ