Monday, 19 September 2016

[Instiz] 160221 Fans changing their Instiz profile photo.bts







It's Jeon Jungkook
Fans are busy changing their profile photo using the legendary video he posted on Twitter ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ




If I'm creating an issue with my post, I'll leave Earth with Jungkook

Meanwhile you can also find edited versions too ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ



+edit


As of now, edited version is the hottest 

++) more 

Born Seagull's BFF, Seaweed Jin








The two of them are really pretty when they're normal ㅠㅠ

It's BTS Jungkook and Jin

+++ more


Due to fans changing their profile photo, Ms. Irene's stuck in between his many faces

Full version of the viral video

Original post here
Response +118

1. The edited versions ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. Are they the same person... You're an idol Jungkook, please stop using your face like that ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3.
Am I... attactive?

4. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋthe video is legendary ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. I can't decide if I should use Jungkook or senpai as my profile photo....

6.
music is my life ... 
ㄴoh my god ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. Ah seriously ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
ㄴ It's okay Kook..you're cute...

8. Jungkook's funny too but Jin ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

9. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ guys I love you ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

10. That video was so shocking ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ